Monday, January 16, 2012

another day, another way...

16th of January 2012, Monday...

Initially I was saying how ridiculously long is my summer break, like what, 4 freaking months! And with a lil bit of this and a lil bit of that, now I have spent the first month slacking and enjoying like a boss... So far I am ALWAYS overindulging myself with good food, of course I couldn't get these when I was in Subang, so why not?

Meanwhileeeee, some extra work out session everyday is a must before I start putting on more weight during CNY!

There was this night when the buddy ringed me up just to tell me that there are boots that are on discount in one of the shopping malls because he knew my was broken during our last futsal session. So sweet of him,eh?


Meet my new baby over here :)


Adidas Predator Predito X

So yea, thanks to him and I saved up my 90 bucks for my new baby <3

Tried today and it was way WAY better than my previous Lotto baby, sorry but you (Lotto) have to be kept as my second wife for now
:)

No comments: