Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Such an ass...

11th of January 2012, Wednesday...

Congratulation! You have once again successfully made me into quite a serious argument with my dad once more! Your's sincerely Suria Mas owner o0o

This is NOT the first time that I've been into an argument with my dad in this one week time! In fact today was the third time!!

Lately I was handed over what looks to be an easy task which is to be the person in charge of the house over in Subang's. Put it simple, I'll be the one who contact the owner should there be any problem on the house, especially the rental as well as the new contract shit for now...

New year, new contract, new deal for our rental... Fair enough, since we've enjoyed as one of the tenants who paid the lowest rate for a house throughout the entire condo. Okay, cut the craps and it so happened that my dad had already banked in the full amount of the rental to the owner and then only he informed us about the additional deposit shit to be paid, which is another RM500, fine... We pay. Via cheque for security sake...

So dad banked in on Friday and F.Y.I Kelantan's bank DON'T work during Friday and Saturday and KL's don't work during Sunday I supposed. So HE should be expecting a few days of delay on the receiving of the cheque into his account.

NO, that asshole has been calling me since Saturday till today, asking me whether is there any error or bullshits...

On one of the calls, he himself told me that he understand on Kelantan banking's industry working schedule, and yet he has been calling every single day to ask for his cheque! Hello, my dad have already banked in your freaking 2k+ of rental and you later informed us about the additional and now you just can't be a lil bit more patient?! EVEN MY DOG CAN BE MORE PATIENT LA YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!



Do you not have a brain or what? Can't you just wait? That's just the extra 500 that you're asking from us, and I just don't understand how can you be so fucking free to visit the damn bank everyday to check on your fucking account!! You're just a pure bastard...

Guys, please do understand that I don't get mad that easily over this bugga... What really pissed me off was the argument that I had not once but TWICE with my dad just because of this inconsiderate ASSHOLE!!


Sorry for all the foul words and vulgarities... But I just can't stand things that are causing issue to me, and especially my family. So yea


No comments: