Monday, January 9, 2012

Dear dad~

9th of January 2012, Monday...

Justttt talked about mom and dad on the previous post and now am here to talk about dad, again. YES!

Sometimes dad is just too reliant and sort of like OVER dependence on mom. And I mean almost everything except for his work...

Late at night when it was about 2am this morning when both me and dad were doing our own stuffs while mom were well asleep in her room. All of a sudden the vase from the altar fell down because the flower was just a lil bit too heavy.

So yea, the water spilled over and it shouldn't be a big deal really. All we have to do is just get a cloth and some tissue papers and clean up the mess abit, that's it, job done! Well dad just has his own logic and thinking which are often ridiculous, like SERIOUSLY. When I went down from my room and dad was holding on the vase and started to get angry over me -,- (when it comes to religious thingy, dad's bit more sensitive)

I tried to help him out but for some reason he was kinda harsh with his words on me, and I got mad on that very moment O,O After that, I was literally yelling towards him for our conversation that lasted for less than a minute. Immediately that made me feel bad =X

What really caused me to go mad was because dad was so dependent, that he actually wanted to wake mom up to clean up the mess, and at the same time he just couldn't stop the blame towards mom :O I must say, I am kinda bias when it comes to this sort of situation. Most of the time I'll be on mom's side, which made me feel that I am a complete bitch sometimes =(

All I want from mom and dad is to be healthy at all time and always be happy, simple as that... Oh well, now that we're all fine and I am happy :)


No comments: