Wednesday, January 4, 2012

time flies, friends are flying as well :O

4th of January 2012, Wednesday

By far I have got quite a number of friends who they are currently studying overseas. This year itself there will be at least another 3 more who'll be on the list =O The next one will be flying to Germany in just a few days later, UGH... We had a lil farewell session in the airport yesterday night and took quite a number of pictures. Aaaah, memories live forever :')

with the man himself :)
photo in a group :)

a closer one :))


Some other closer friends will be going down to KL just to have another farewell session before he takes his flight to Germany. Well, this is what we call friends =)

Soon there will be another 2 good friends of mine who'll fly, one on February, another one on April :'(

You know, I just can't help by typing the year as 2011 instead of 2012 when I was beginning my posts lately. Gonna get myself used to that pretty soon tho.


No comments: