Thursday, May 14, 2009

6am~

14th of May 2009,Thursday...

Uuh,it's almost 6am and I'm still here to update my post~ lalala... Well well,later i won't be going for school,that's why. This is because I will going to KL later on around 10am,then Friday i will be moving to Perak again. So yeah,i will be having my extra holidays until Monday.^_^

I'm actually enjoying to stay awake like what I'm doing right now,it seems that i have a lot of time to spend,but yet the price to be payed is that I'm actually feeling kinda tired =.= that's the only consequences. Anyhow,it should be ok as because later i will be able to sleep like anything cus it will take me for almost 8-9 hours to reach KL by car,yeah~ Sleep 9 9 by that time...

Well,won't be around to update my post,so please be patient yea,^_^ Have a nice days people~

No comments: