Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Absence for school,AGAIN~ lalala...

26th of May 2009,Tuesday...

Hohoo,Yesterday night we went for some hot-and-spicy dishes for our dinner. And it was the first time ever,that 4 of us were too full that we couldn't even finish the last small piece of fish (you should be able to imagine how full we were) Well then,i felt very uncomfortable once i was at home,my belly seems to be stuffed by lots and lots of foods. I felt like standing and walking around,but still my stomach felt very uncomfortable,and so i went to my bed after a few hours.

By right it should be somehow,'better' In fact,it didn't and it goes another way round,WORSE! I couldn't even sleep well,and so i woke up in the middle of the night and there i went to toilet... Instead of feeling better,nothing happen... @.@ I've been rushing to the toilet for several times before 6a.m,this made me unable to attend for school,thats for sure because i wouldn't wanna rush to the toilet as I'm having my class... So yeah,i ponteng-ed XD

Hours later,i was informed that mom and bro were also having the same problem,we've suspected on the food that we took yesterday,it must be a food poisoning on the 3 of us... Guess what? Even my dog,Benny isn't feeling well,he vomited this morning... And later on my dad called up saying that he isn't feeling any well either,so yeah 5 of us having the same problem,gaaaaaah,now that my stomach is still 'SCREAMING" Aaaaah!

No comments: