Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's been a looooong while...

26th of May 2009,Tuesday...

Hohoooo~ I'm back again! I know,recently my blog was soooooo dead! Gosh,i couldn't believe that i would left my blog aside,but as you all know,my bro came back from KL and he's using the laptop and I'm using my wooden desktop which is ridiculously slow. Some time when my desktop is in its 'mood' everything seems alright,but then most of the time it is on a lousy condition,to open a web page took me for YEARS!! GOSH!

So now i still couldn't get any further update for my previous few post,because my handphone's cable have got problems to get connected to my CPU,so i shall wait for my laptop in order to get those pictures to be 'bluetoothed'

First of all,i would like to wish Mama Teoh to have a happy birthday,^_^ Although I wasn't fortunate enough to be M.Teoh's student in school,but still she's a great teacher. I must admit that my add-maths is,erm... Horrible and terrible,but still i will try my best for it,hehehe... M.Teoh,may all your wishes comes true,stay healthy,stay wealthy,and also stay cute ^^


No comments: