Saturday, May 2, 2009

High uh High~

2nd of May 2009,Saturday...

Uaaaah~ Yesterday(Friday),early in the morning i found this...
Nose PoreStrip
Actually,mom gave me this for like,1 month ago?? Huh,but then now only i realise it and just used it yesterday morning,it's use to attach on your nose,and then wait for 15 minutes before peeling it off,then the black head on your nose will stick on the strip. Eventually,the result was...zzz Well,seems like nothing,the black heads were still on my nose duh... @.@

on my nose uh


Then,after our lunch,dad decided to went to the temple to claim his lucky draw price. Well,the lucky draw ticket was actually bought by dad for the purpose of fund raising. As what we knew from the organiser,the price was a bicycle neh,what we've been expected was maybe a small-sized bicycle,but then once we've reached the temple to claim the bike,uh~ It's a big one wey!


You must be thinking that how the hell am i going to put this bicycle in my mom's Mercedes-Benz duh??!! Well,dad stuffed and tied half of the whole bicycle into the boot of the car,uh but then it's too big in size...

The red string was what we used to tie up the bicycle uh



Hohoo,now that I've got this bike,it might be easier for me to go out for yum cha next time,hahahaa~

Noon time,went K.K to have my basketball. All the while i told my mom something like this...

"Maaa,I'm going to K.K along with Jeon"

By mentioning 'Jeon' doesn't mean that he was the one that fetch me all the time,but today it's really JEON,who is the one that fetched me to K.K duh!

Uhhh~ Jeon's on the wheel~

Hohooo,now that my second friend that drives to fetch me is Jeon liao duh... Not to mention on bikes,most of them fetched me before with their bike duh...

As for basketball,at first i was kinda satisfy with my own performance,but then stamina kills me,=.=" Talk about skills,I'm no match for them as majority of them were having school practice or representing schools for basketball,most of them stays in K.K,that's why they could practice anytime they want duh...

Ooooh~ I was just soooo damn happy just now. Guess what? I gave a steamboat for Jeon while he was attempting to have his lay-up. Wuuuuhuuu~ DAMN happy you know?! XD

I've got to practice more in order to give more steamboat for them duh,it might be a lucky one for Jeon's,but still,at least I've did it... Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

After dinner,went back home,took my bath,rest for a while,then straight DoTA~ hahahaaa. It took a long time for us to finish that match,but still it was a nice game though.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeersss~ This one's orange punya duuh~

No comments: