Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Be patient~

20th of May 2009,Wednesday...

Hohohoo~ Helloooooooo! Sorry that i wasn't able to update my latest post,because i was in KL for the past few days,and just came back on Sunday. Well,now that my bro is glued against the laptop,which I've got no choice but to use the old desktop which didn't have the bluetooth device. Besides my cable for my phone was... Well,spoilt... That's why i must somehow use the laptop to enable me to upload those photos,aaaah~ That's why... So,please wait for the time when I'm able to use my update my latest post with my lappie ^-^

And also,recently I'm damn busy with those homework which i had accumulated by the that i was absence to school... So yeah,it's time to rush up or else I'm so gonna die... There is one more thing which I'm anxious about,that is on this coming Friday my school will be having a 'hari interaksi' some sort of those 'meeting' that our parents need to attend for a so called speech before taking our report card. And this is what I've been worried about,my results are sucks,so yeah... I think those teachers should be very glad to attend when the time comes,because they could somehow release their anger towards our parents by complaining how GOOD we were in school... @.@

Well,I've got nothing to do but to face it with all my courage,GOD BLESS ME! i wish mom and dad won't whack me after knowing my terrible results... (wooosh~Forcing myself to be more hardworking,ush ush~)

No comments: