Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's all about holiday!

27th of September 2009,Sunday...

I'm back! Wheeeeeeee~ Miss my blog perhaps? Hehee... Well,I was away from the internet world for the entire week of my holiday,so then couldn't have any updates. Was back here to KB on last Thursday and I just couldn't get any mood for my study. Without determination and motivation,it's seriously hard to move my big butt back to school,and today was kinda hard for me in school,I felt tremendously blue wey... *sigh sigh*

Anyhow,here's the updates for my recent activities during my visit to KL~ Hohooo... Though for some people,KL isn't some kinda fascinating and or attractive place,but somehow for we Kelantanese,to be in KL is kinda like something different,something special,maybe we just can't get used to it. Hahaa... As you know that Kelantan is kinda ulu. No doubt,I still enjoy myself every time when I'm in KL,lalalaaa~

Well well,this trip was all about indulgence of foods and delicacies which I've always been craving for! First of all,I was in Perak before going to KL. I'm always feeling great to meet up with my relatives,I just won't feel boring even there isn't any Internet connection,I just enjoy the feeling of togetherness... Weird huh? Lol...

2 days of staying in Teluk Intan,and then we went to KL by taxi which was lot more easier instead of driving their by ourselves as dad doesn't know what's going on in KL,lol... Besides,this was lot more easier when dad's friends were already waiting for us in KL,and they will be the host for this trip...
Oh,by the way,we stayed in Renaissance hotel...


Been to a Japanese restaurant for dinner... The name is Hajime~ I must admit that I'm not a person who really enjoys Japanese delicacies,especially those raw seafood,ewww~ But then,that was my first time ever,to have more than 2 pieces of Shasime wey! hahahaaa...

Appetiser~

And here comes our bottle of sake~

Shrimp~

Grilled Chicken~

This is one of my favourite among the dishes but I just don't know were they...

Miso soup with a piece of Salmon fish (If I'm not mistaken)...

Crab + shrimp~

Well,I didn't manage to take the photo of all the dishes... I did enjoy alot,fully satisfaction!


The next day,been to Mid-Valley,and then KLCC for cinema session~ Because we were tired of walking around the shopping mallS and yeah... Watched a comedy film with the name of "where got ghost" Hahaa... That was seriously hilarious wey! A must see!

After the film... I went walking around as mom and her friends went to toilet,and it so happened that I saw these 3 little fella playing inside a boutique shop... Hahaa... How cute...


Well,I've been eating and eating and eating all the way when I was in KL... All I did was eat,shop and sleep,that's all ! Gossh! That's the reason which leads to the development of my big belly! Aaaaaa~ But,who cares,as long as we enjoy and indulge on it,so then we must bear the consequences of having some extra work out. I won't mind doing so, =P

So then,went back to Teluk Intan before coming back to KB... Let's compare between KL and Teluk Intan. As for KL,the way of life is busy like nothing else,but in Teluk Intan,it's almost the same as KB,no traffic conjunction,no honking around,peaceful as always... Anyhow,I enjoy both the situation,heheheee...


jolok jolok mangga~

Hmm... Feel reluctant by the time I was leaving... This kinda feeling always overcome me on the very same situation... Well,let's be optimistic,it's gonna be Chinese New Year soon! And we'll reunite and meet each other again! Isn't that great?? =D

No comments: