Friday, August 27, 2010

holidays up ahead =D

27th of August 2010, Friday...

Yay! Supposedly I should be waking up early in the morning for my BCP class but not for this Friday. I have got no clue on what is all about today's holiday. But who cares, as long as there is holiday, we should just fully 'utilize' that very day ei :D

As for next week, will actually have my Raya break before it is actually Raya, I wonder what is wrong with Taylor's management, or perhaps every college will be the same, no?

Anyway, just bought my flight ticket back to KB! Am so happy with that, hahaaa... But too bad that the ticket fare is slightly too much I guess, RM300 for a one-way flight? Expensive, no? For me it's a yes =( At first I was supposed to stay in KL until mom and dad's arrival which will be on the 10th of Sep, but somehow everyone (KB's buddies) will be leaving on the 5th, so how am I suppose to survive for the 5 days without food supplies and entertainment in the campus! Well, that's why...


Am currently at Jeon's house, came here since yesterday noon and had fun sweating on the basketball court. Gosh, talking about sports, those days having futsal after every Chemistry tuition was just way too awesome, I need some futsal kaki, anyone?!

Well, everyone is still sleeping on the living room, an early dinner will be our first meal I guess...

Stay tuned peeps =)

No comments: