Monday, August 23, 2010

Shit happens, so often...

23rd of August 2010, Monday...

Having no Internet access in my room, YET... That seriously causes a lot of inconvenience! Now that I'm with my laptop some where around library as it will be the one and only place for me to get access to the Internet for now. So kesian right? =(

Aaah... Received a text from Taylors's this morning, it was a text regarding the Wi-Fi system for the hostels within the campus. When I first moved into the hostel, Taylor's told me that there will be Wi-Fi system ONLY by the end of August, and guess what?! Now that they've extended the date of it, which means I'll have to wait for AT LEAST another 30 days to get Internet access in my own room, but who knows whether is it another bullshit statement this time =_____________="

Gaaaah... Other than that, one more thing that sucks me lot was about the stupid access card which I need to flash every single time when I enter the hostel premise!

Last week, I came back from dinner and flashed the card on the machine as usual, but nothing happens and god knows why?! No choice but to wait for someone else which is staying on the same block as mine to flash their cards so that I can tumpang masuk LOL...


The next day, I went to the administration central trying to find out what the hell is wrong with the freaking access card. Well, there was a girl who I think she spoken in quite a bitchy way while I asked about the card. At first she didn't even sound polite with the way she answered my question, and then came in another girl asking bout her accommodation staff and was kinda screwed by that same bitchy lady. Well, that instantly pissed me off like seriously!



While the lady was explaining about the card with her slapable face, I can't believe that I can just bear with it and finished the conversation weh, that was amazing!

Well, about the access card, she told me that I might get a penalty of RM100 by damaging the stupid card, I was like *wtf* ?! I just got the card for like what, 3 weeks? And now that I've got to pay 100 bucks just for that, dream on!!

No comments: