Friday, August 6, 2010

Thanks 2.2 !!

6th of August 2010, Friday...

My GOD!! supposedly this post should be updated last week, but somehow I managed to forget, so yeah here it is =)

First day back to college and I was actually excited about seeing my dearest classmates from 2.2, LOL Well, they actually made up my day when I saw the cake they bought me. It wasn't the exact date of my birthday that day though, but still I was more than happy to have what I had from them =)


It wasn't all for me anyway, there were cakes for me, Ashton, Azraai and Johnson. So yeah, 4 cakes in one shot =X

spot the evil hand behind...


tomato!


Hey 2.2, there is something that I must confess, well I USED to think that our class was rather boring and I guess what, I did have the thought of changing my tutorial group!! But after having one whole semester with you guys in 1.2, ya'll are just awesome and it feels great to have you guys around! Thanks peeps :D



No comments: