Monday, August 16, 2010

Me need wi-fi !!

16th of August 2010, Monday...

GOD DAMN IT! Life can be soooo damn miserable when there isn't wi-fi weh! I'm starting to miss those days where I get to online whenever I want during the 3 months holiday after SPM. And then, my blog started to get neglected ever since I started my college life =( All the while I wanted to update my bloggie, but I just can't do it without the freaking Internet connection, unless I'm staying overnight at Yang's place, then it might be a different story.

Gaaaaaaaaaah! No facebook, no Blogspot, this is more than enough to mentally torture me weh! Know what? I'm so desperate that I'm currently in the library using Taylor's computer to post this up, so then it is just a short one instead of a lengthy one.

From what I heard from Taylor's was, they will be providing wi-fi system in the residential area at the end of the month, but god knows whether its reliable or they are just simply bullshitting, well this is Taylor...

p/s: will be posting on how sucky is Taylor's management on the next post perhaps =)


No comments: