Friday, August 20, 2010

Moving into Taylor's accommodation crazed me much!

20 August 2010, Friday...

T.G.I Weekend!! Here I am again at Yang's place hoping to get Internet access so that I can finally update my bloggie...

But crap!! For Idon'tknowwhyreason their modem sudah rosak !! =______________=" And in order to get Internet access, what we do now is by 'borrowing' our neighbour's line that is available, ngek ngek ngek~ but most of the time signal strength is kinda unstable.

Having no Internet access in my room can seriously drive me mad @____________@ I felt so alienated whenever my classmates are talking about all those paparazzi news that popped in Facebook and or Twitter, feel so left out sometimes =(

Well, time flies~ I've moved into Taylor's for like, 3 weeks?? During these 3 miserable weeks in the hostel, what I did every night was revision, tutorial questions, and assignments... That doesn't sounds right at all I know, but that's the fact on what I did =)

Talking about shifting my accommodation, a very big thanks to Mr Shi Kian Wee a.k.a Kiwi ...

In case you don't know who's Kiwi, here he is...


p/s: dude, sorry that I grabbed your photo without your permission and hey, I purposely choose this because you look great in botak =D

Well, this fella was sooooo nice that he offered me help once he knew that I was about to shift into Taylor's. That was way back during my semester 1 break, out of a sudden he nudged me on MSN and asked me to call him whenever I need to shift my stuff, I was like " HAR, wtf? I didn't even asked?! "
So yeah, transportation problem- solved~

Besides that, special thanks to Yen, Hwa, Yang and Jeon. They too helped me out on that. Thanks bros, I'm thankful to have you guys around =D

flipping over the bed with their help



Okay, I'm done with the shifting and now let's get to Taylor's management which sucks, A LOT!! Why? Let me tell you why...

First off, when I first went to Taylor's for my registration, reserved a double bedroom with attached bathroom as dad said it would be better if I can get myself used to the new ambiance. Next up, while dad was about the deal with the payment for accommodation, the staff told us there were only single room with and without bathroom attached left available. Fine, we took the single bedroom with attached bathroom
.

Well, I could only move in by July as the hostel wasn't done by that time,yet. So,semester 2 started, and the hostel was finally done. Again, I went to reassure the amount of the payment required for the accommodation, at first the staff gave me a figure and guess what? The next day when I went to the counter with the cheque, they gave me another figure saying that I've booked the single bedroom without bathroom attached ! Now that's Taylor's management, lousy!



Phew~ That was quite a long and naggy one... Anyway, just feel like sharing it here =)

Will be looking forward to update more, so yeah~






No comments: