Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010...

31st of December 2010, Friday...

GOSH, 2010 is coming to an end ei??!! In just less than 24 hours more to go and its going to be a brand new year for a brand new start :D

Am sure that everyone of us have got our very own resolutions for the very new 2010, so do I :) Well, one of my major goals was achieved this year and I would like to have AT LEAST another successful one in 2011.

2010 is certainly one the the best year that I would really miss for the upcoming days of my life, that's for sure... Had pretty much of my 'first time' during this awesome year~


Stepping my foot into college life is probably the best memories that I cherish the most... Spent almost half of my entire 2010 with my beloved collegemates, there had been ups and downs that I wish time would somehow allow us to spend more with each others. 4 more weeks and its time for us to go for our very own separate ways... :'(

Somehow changed my plan, was supposed to have photos on this post, but I think I'll just save them for the best, not now :)


Happy new year people, let's have some party going on all night long! WHEEEEEE~

No comments: