Friday, June 24, 2011

4 down and last one to go :)

24th of June 2011, Friday...

Probably one of the toughest period of mine after like SO long! Haven't been THAT busy and hardworking since the last few weeks before final, not to mention about those ciplak stuff to be handled on and off... Just gunned down 4 subjects out of 5 which is why I haven't been updating my blog ,yishh~

So lets hope that hardwork does payoff, especially on Econs which I spent countless of hours reading over the same effing lecture notes, like OMGWTFBBQ?!

Have been visiting Uni for the every single DAMN day for the study week, but it helped lot, so yeah :) Oh yaaaaa... Special thanks to Joel Christopher Beh who often offers me for a ride back home recently by saying "Boon come la I fetch you back" ...

AWWW~ So sweeeeet of you Joel =X


Today(Thursday) was the last paper for this week, which means we have got three more days before its Management on Monday so I've decided to grant myself a break which I think I deserve much =P

Went to FTZ then Foosball. Not a big fan of Foosball until today, I think am starting to love it deii!! After that, swimming session in the condo yo~


We had 5 as well, only thing different was that 5 of us were all dude LOL


Had lotsa fun with the gang, checking out chicks(LOL) and the best part was... Doing those sohai stuffs in the pool yo! XD Seriously I haven't been this happy for quite some time, life with people like you guys are just simply a necessity. You people made my day MUAKSS!

After 4 days of sleepless night, its time to finally get some rest like nobody's business before I step into Uni tomorrow for revision session *ROAR*


Ciaoss~


No comments: