Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy papa's day DADDY! YOU THE MAN!!

19th of June 2011, Sunday...

Phoned dad when it was exactly 12am, wished him and talked a bit with him... It wasn't a long conversation tho, but I can feel that dad appreciate that pretty much from his voice, and I myself felt pretty happy, and I am still :D

Once again, happy father's day Mr Toh!! Wish you would know how much that your son loves you from his bottom of his heart :)

If it wasn't you, I wouldn't be having all these privilege that some may not had, am thankful and I love you dad... Sorry to have hurt your feelings every single time when I did something that I shouldn't have done :( Yet every time you were always that forgiving and continue to educate and tolerate my flaws...

In fact there is too much for me to say...

All in all, I would like you to know this, once again...


<3


Stay healthy and be happy always dad :D


No comments: