Sunday, June 12, 2011

Study break

12th of June 2011, Sunday...

Wadap people :) Its been a while... Well, not really tho...

It was one hell of a week which I stuffed so much of management knowledge just to handle a 50 MCQ test paper for management... Was it something good? I don't know... But what I do know is that hard work does pay off and it will surely help during my final, HELL YEAH :D


Well Friday's paper went pretty well, managed to answer most of the questions except for a few which had some rather bitchy answers to be chosen, lol... Worth the effort ;)

As for the reward for being such a good boy, futsal and movie session will surely cheer me up deii! As usual, futsal session on Friday. BUT what was unusually was that we played with two imbalance (number of players) teams... 9 person and I was on the lesser side. DAMN effing tiring la please, but still enjoyed the game pretty much :)

As for today... Movie session, and before that, had our dinner at some bitter gourd restaurant somewhere around Puchong, Naisss~


Errr... We were too hungry, so yeah... That plate was an extra order :/


Dylan Dog : Dead of Night

Well... The movie was just so so... But one thing that I've gotta admit, Brandon Routh ( Dylan ) is effing cool!

Night peeps~ Tomorrow will be a nice day :D


No comments: