Monday, June 6, 2011

Chatime, oh~

6th of June 2011, Monday...

Just when I thought my Saturday would be a boring one when everybody has their own business to take care of, it wasn't that bad when the plan actually worked out pretty well :)

Wanted to watch Pirates of the Caribbean at first, but there wasn't any tickets left so Paul was the alternative choice...




Not bad, if you're looking for a comedy film regardless of the rapid usage of vulgarities throughout the movie. Paul is definitely a good choice! Damn am amazed with some the words that they used, how rude! :/


After movie session, its time to shop! Bought myself two shorts which I've always been lacking of. Awesomeness to the max!!

Yong came to join us after a short while and we had a hard time just by deciding where to actually go, LOL...

Finally Chatime was the decision of all
:) So there goes my virginity for Chatime, HOHOOO~



Ish... Gayness~


Well, the drinks that we tried were nice but still I don't understand about the obsession that so many people are having towards it @,@ Maybe am just not that fancy with these kinda drink I guess,
Hmm...

No comments: