Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Life's great :)

31st of August 2011, Wednesday...

It feels all good to always be with mom and dad, and its even better when we are all over at granny's place :D

As usual, traffic is always congested, tickets for public transport are always lacking. But somehow still managed to get a ticket from the newly launched ETS train which bring me all the way from KL central to Ipoh. Was all alone throughout the whole 2 hours journey :((

HEHEEE... First camwhore picture after so SO long =X


You see, whenever am in granny's place, it simply means that I'll have no chance to even feel hungry, everyday there is food, food and FOOOOOOD~

granny <3


Yeong Tau-Fu


Auntie's making jelly moon cake yoO!


You say lahh... With all these mouthwatering food, how can I help control myself from not eating all these? =3

So yeah, my everyday routine over here is just simple..

eat . chill . sleep . eat . chill . sleep

Its always about slacking myself over here, no stress no nothing =) But this time around its bit different, textbooks, lecture notes and assignments are all in the bag. So far I've only done dealing with the lecture notes but assignment... ugh . ohh

lazy laaaa....


Okay, time to go and chillax with the cousins and play some PES :))

ciao peeps!


No comments: