Monday, February 27, 2012

Dear Lotto baby...

27th of February 2012, Monday...

Remember this baby of mine?


Never mind if you don't, cus I just didn't know to start this post and thought it would be nice to begin with a question, HAHAAA!

So yea, this is my baby Lotto that we have almost got our 1st year anniversary on this upcoming May... Unfortunately, that's not gonna happen :'(

It was that one day when I was doing what I probably enjoy doing most- futsal. It just happened when I was caught on a challenge from the friend when I was on possession and I just couldn't carry on playing comfortably with the boots on.

When I took off, had a look on it and only to found out...

:'(


Man, the reason why I would actually write a post on this pair of particular boots is mainly because this is my first ever futsal boot, my very own one! I have got myself with 2 different pairs when I started to play but both were previously worn by another owner =/ Maybe that's the reason why I love them so much, and they're actually pretty good when it comes to its performance. Quite a number of goals were scored with them and they will be truly be missed :O

Went to the cobbler yesterday and the guy said it is almost COMPLETELY worn out and the only way to save it is actually to change the whole shoe soles which will cost a bomb! So much so that it is enough to actually buy another new pair of boots!! O,O



Fact is, they are still looking good, except when it will be used on a futsal pitch. Still capable to be used as a running shoe when I DO hit the gym :)


Okay, you may think why on earth would I even make such a long post for just a pair of futsal boots eh? True that.. I'm still wondering on the logic behind this XO

Even my boots get a post on my blog, I shall really at least put more than 1 post for my dog eh! :D

No comments: