Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Meant to be

23th of February 2012, Thursday...

Guys, really. It's not that I don't feel like updating my blog, but its just that am enjoying everyday in a way that it becomes so awfully common and ordinary :O

Its been all easy, happy-go-lucky really. Everyday waken up by mom to have brunch, sometimes with dad sometimes without. Come home, watch tv program from a certain time to another and then go up to my room to get in touch with Facebook, Twitter and stuffs. Occasionally play with my fatty bom bom. When its between 5pm to 7pm, its either I go for sports or I'll just stay home and workout for at least an hour. Dinner with fam or friends. Last but not least, yum cha and or DoTA...

That basically sums up my daily routine for the past 2 months and am pretty much enjoying this kinda life! :) Of course, I do spend my precious time with mom and dad in the living room talking and of course during our dinner time. And sometimes there might just have some sort of 'surprise' that comes in, yeah...

Talking about surprise, I've got one today, quite a big one that was :O



A long lost friend came popping out on my Facebook chat when I was just about to end my conversation with one of my gay mates (LOL) Okay, what actually surprised me was because I've actually lost contact with this used-to-be close friend of mine for at least 2 years! For some reason, I tried to get through her via FB but that just didn't work until she finds me earlier today. I have so so much to catch up with. owh~

Okay, perhaps today's bit different due to this so called surprise that I've got. TEHEEEEEEE!

Cheers peeps!


No comments: