Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Its 29th of Feb!!

29th of February 2012, Wednesday...

A very special day we have here, one occasion, one day, that happens only once every 4 years. For those who were born on this extraordinary date, may you have blessed and awesome one :D But I wonder do you guys really get 4 birthday cakes for this big days of yours? =/



Well, soon and it will be the fresh beginning of a brand new month, like wtfsofast?! Okay at least for me, IT IS PRETTY FAST! That actually mean that I've enjoyed almost 2/3 of my summer break, and it is coming to an end, kinda? Okay maybe 1 month is still consider a long way to go, but am sure with the way that I am living my life right here, right now... Am sure I will come to realize that its just a blink of an eye when time actually come.

Anyhow, am pretty much enjoying my life with my fam, my friends and of course the way I am so determine and inspired everyday with things that am actually doing :)

Happy leap year peeps ;)

No comments: