Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Its all about BEACHES!

7th of February 2012, Tuesday...

Sup guys, how's so far? Awesome for mine as I continue to enjoy my 3 and a half month break and the feeling of having everyday-is-a-holiday is no doubt one of the best things in life :D Of course it doesn't mean that I enjoy my entire break just sitting in front of the lappie and get those excessive fats growing all over, HELL NO!

Its always good to have friends around to hang out together and often have a good laugh without having to worry just about nothing! Sports of course. Badminton and futsal sessions are two MUST to stay healthy :) These are just about what I've been doing these days, especially the day since I got back from the hometown.

Talking bout outings, I've been to two different beaches with two different group of friends which both were equally awesome!!

First up, one of Kelantan's landmark- PCB (Pantai Cahaya Bulan)

:O




The second one was in one of the resorts called Villa Danialla over at
Tok Bali~

Arriving like some superstars~

:*

Spot the similarity XO

WUSH~



Last but not least...

A must do whenever you're at a beach with a bunch of friends, right? ;)


Well, without actually realizing how fast could it be, yesterday was already the last day of CNY... Many of the friends were back to their respective studies and some are leaving pretty soon :( I cherish every moment spent because soon everyone will be back with their own routine life and so do I, only thing different for me is that I have a longer time to stay slacky XD

Must say that both outings at the beaches were awesome, but its the buddies who made it even better :')


No comments: