Thursday, February 16, 2012

there is a WILL, there is a WAY

16th of February 2012, Thursday...

Honestly, I kinda miss those days when the rainfall was never like stopping. WHY? Because its just so SO hot over here that I almost got myself suffering from HEAT STROKE!! FYI, I seldom switch on the air con, but when I do, that means its really hot

Forget about the weather, thanks god am already in my comfy air conditioned room :O

Hmm... All these while I've seen so much and I've got so much 'inspiration' from guys who have considerably fine body (this may sound gay) Somehow whenever I was trying to work SOMETHING out, the determination just wasn't strong enough to even last for a month!

Well this time around I've once again have that very urge to actually go for it once more, this time with a stronger will and determination!! Workout starts from home :D

By far, the greatest and probably the proudest personally record of mine is by losing 18Kilos from the highest of 100Kilos that happened within 3 months without my realization. Honestly, I don't remember putting any deliberate effort on it and it was like a dream came true! Of course, getting a nice body is no dream and that requires a lot of work, no doubt about that at all.

So yea, I shall give myself another 3 months, and we shall see whether is there any REASONABLE result :D


No comments: