Monday, July 20, 2009

17th birthday celebration...

20th of July 2009,Monday...

Sorry for being late on this post...

Well,honestly,if you were to ask me "How was your birthday celebration??" I'm gonna say "It was just a normal one,and maybe a not-so-happy one..." Why would I said so?? You must be scratching your head,wondering the reason why... Obviously,if you were there,you'll know what was the problem,and what would make a birthday guy gets disappointed... Anyhow,just ignore it...

As for the birthday wishes,I'm glad to received them from you,you and you... ^_^ Thanks people~ But what made me to be bit disappointed was... Those who were expected,never shown up on time... Anyhow,I've received them later on...

As I said... It wasn't really a pleasant one (Besides,I was having flu that day) So then,I'll write more on the photos' captions.



Jeon's flirting... Ish
After the dinner session,there goes the cake...

happy 17th birthday to me!! ^___^

^
(Spot the difference)
v Gay-ness,XD
Though it wasn't as happy as what I've been craving and expecting for... But still,I did appreciate for the attendance and wishes from each and everyone of you... Oh,and also the presents from you guys,thanks a lot for that,^_^ (I'll make a special post regarding on the gift that I've received)

WEll,That was my birthday...


Aish...


No comments: