Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm back~

10th of July Friday,2009...

It's been almost a week that my blog's been sooo dead... Well this is due to the lacking of time as I was toiling for that past 2 weeks,how great was that huh? Well,was actually having revisions and also to get all those homework which have been accumulated to be done,so yeah... Finally,now that I've got a chance to gasp for fresh air~ Uh....

Last week a friend of mine which is from Australia came back to M'sia for his break... It so happen that he called us up to have dinner along with him,but then I don't really have the mood to attend for the dinner as I was having my revision =__=" At first I denied his invitation,and after sometime he gave another call to me,well I've got no choice but to attend reluctantly... ( Actually I was eager to go for billiard,that was the reason that I've change my mind,heheee)

Well,that day I was actually having a plan to go on a healthy 'diet' meal... Hehee, It was indeed a healthy diet meal ... Guess what I have for my dinner that day?!

Taaaadaaa~ Nestle Honey Star~~

Honey Stars + Milk~ HohoooO~

Appetiser's done,and here comes the main dish.

Cream-O~~ Twist it,Lick it,and DUMB it !!

(What for making things such complicated,just EAT it~)

By right I should have got rid from those extra calories and fats! But then a friend on mine called up again,and as I said,I changed my mind for the sake of going for billiard~ Yay!

Reached KB-Mall,met up with them,straight to billiard,huhuu~

H.P.Y

It was fun indeed,what's next?? Yum Cha session for sure... HohooO,as usual H.Yong will be our regular driver for now,as not much of us are having licence to drive,heheeE,so yeah... The problem was...

1,2,3,4,5... There were 9 of us which means 2 on the front,7 on the back seat...

Hahaaa,who said big-sized guy doesn't have benefits huh?! While we were discussing about the position of stuffing into Yong's car,I have got nothing to worried about,cus I'll be sitting on the front passenger seat,lalalaa~


The gays~

Our destination?? Mamak stall~ hohohoO... My healthy diet meal plan,failed... Cus I've ordered a Mutabak,bo bian since everyone have done their order,takan I tell them that I'm not gonna eat?? Ish ish ish...

No comments: