Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wish me happy birthday~ Weeeee~~

17th of July 2009,Thursday...

HohohoooO~ time flies,and today it's gonna be my big day!! Wuuuuhuu~ Well,I'm kinda lacking of time on this post,as I will be going for my birthday celebration later. And tomorrow will be Yen's,how great will that be,XD

Well well,I'll just roughly go through on this post,and I'll be updating later on... Hmm... Here's my first present and it's from K.Ann which have really gave me a shock on it by receiving present from him... Uh~

Guess what's in the inside??
v
v
v
V



It's a Rubik cube!! The reason that I was shocked when I first saw this was because,I was actually craving to have an Rubik cube earlier before (You'll know if you've been viewing my previous post) And here I've got one from K.Ann! Seriously I'm kinda happy to see that... Thanks a lot man...

Well,now that HOO PAN YEN's gaying with me at my room,cus he's gonna follow me along for dinner later.


Hmm... I'm gonna gonna bath for now and we're gonna have fun later! Weeee~ Buai buai people~

1 comment:

lookingforwen.blogspot.com said...

Oi..little bananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..
haha..happy birthday orhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

-ventz-