Monday, July 13, 2009

HohohooO~

13rd of July 2009,Monday...

Today was yet another normal schooling day... But the fact have just twisted the other way round during 8th period... It so happened that while we were having our English lesson,suddenly there was an announcement given by one of the teacher... The noisy ambiance sets into a piece of silence,everyone payed their attention on what's gonna be told by the announcer. At first we were all expecting that he'll be announcing that we students were allowed to get home at 1.15p.m instead of 2p.m. But it was something even better!

Speaker: Sila memberi perhatian,kepada semua guru and pelajar... Esok... Adalah CUTI,blah blah blah...

We students: *Yelling and shouting as if there have been a rampage in the wild!!*

Well,we couldn't even listen to the reason why as the whole school were shouting like mad,uuh~ Anyhow,who cares about the reason for it? As long as there's a public holiday for us,just take it! Honestly,that was my first time ever to receive such a sudden announcement in my entire life wey! How great~ Well,tomorrow morning I will be going for basketball~ Weeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Hmm... yesterday,we were lazy to either tapau or to go out for our dinner,and so mom cooked something simple for our dinner. Hmm... Did I ever mentioned about my mom's culinary skill is as good as a chief?? Well,although sometimes her dishes were kinda simple,but I must admit that I love it a lot! It's just different from what can be found in the hawker stall or restaurant. Besides,one of my favourite will be my mom's home-made SOUP~ Yummy~ trust me,you simply just can't find it from anywhere else!

Mom,you're sometimes lazy though,but still,I love you ^_^

As I've mentioned just now,my mom's sometime lazy,and so most of the time we were having our dinner outside or maybe just cin cai tapau... And recently we've something new,at last...

Lo-ak~ (In hokkien)

At last there's something special in KB... Seriously,!I'm sick of taking those same old food wey!!

No comments: