Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another visit to Billy Cafe...

27th of July 2009,Monday...

Ps ps... Lately I've been busy with my homework again... This time I wasn't rushing up on my undone homework,but instead I'm behaving and getting hardworking than I used to be,Uhuhuhuhuuu~ Gonna keep up my work duh,besides that I'm sooo gonna cut down the time which I've been using to slack and to also koya ^_^


Last Friday,went to Billy Cafe along with mom and dad for dinner. Each of us get our own meal ordered and mom decided to have another extra as she was extremely hungry by that time.
~Lamb shoulder~


~Cheese-baked rice with fillet~

~Grilled fish fillet with white pepper sauce~

Iced-Mocha

Overall,the dishes were quite good (although the price were bit expensive)...

Lately it's been very windy,cooling and chilling... As for me,having a comfortable slumber inside my warm blanket will be an ideal and the best thing to be done under this kinda condition. Ahhh~ I'm craving for it!

Hmm... Well well,before I'm gonna end my post,here's something that I would like to share with you people... Just now,when I was searching for my paper on my book shelve,coincidentally I found an essay of mine... That was really an 'old' one... Guess what?! I can't even believe that those were words and sentences written by me! This is because,the sentences were all full of grammatical error and mistakes and the whole essay looks terrible in the way I 'had' presented my words and description on the essay.It is like some sort of standard 4/5 punya essay,padahal it was one of my form4 essay... Ish ish ish,that was pathetic duh!

Thats it for today... Gonna off people,nite zzzzzzzZZZ~

No comments: