Thursday, July 30, 2009

~

30th of July 2009,Thursday...

All the while our class's add-maths lesson is the slowest among all the science classes,this was due to some coincidence events/occasion that have been carried out during our add-maths period. Seriously,most of our assemble or maybe some speech were given ngam ngam on our add-math's period. Anyhow,our class have already been certified as the slowest. So then our Ms Tan was very concern about us that she gave us an extra class so that we can catch up what we were supposed to... How great's that~

With an I-don't-know-why punya reason,I've bought my hand phone along to school... So then,photos shooting session goes on~
Hwa,you're definitely smirking my dear! Instead Yong is some sort of forcing himself to smile duh


Zheng did that to me...

Concentrating?? But you face doesn't seems to be so... XP
The hardworking one...

The lazy one~ Zheng Zheng Zheng~~

There goes the teaching session right after our school hour... It started from 2pm and ended on 3pm.



Oh ya,now that I've just remember about something... Well,It have already been several consecutive Thursday that we've been attending to school for nothing. Why would I said so? It's because that each Thursday,most of our teacher will be having their meeting during Thursday. We've always been playing and talking in our class on almost every Thursday as teachers didn't even step into our class,how pathetic!

So then,I've finally learned the way of solving Rubik Cube which was what I've always been craving to fulfill,hohoo~ Of course with the aid of having formulae sheet and a few sifu that leaded me towards my succession~
hohohooo~
YouTube helped me out a lot wey~

No comments: