Saturday, September 5, 2009

The dream was like reality,as If I was really hugging someone with my arms open wide...

5th of September 2009,Saturday...

Yesterday was exhausted after my basketball session,so then slept earlier than I used to be and woke up at around 9a.m. I was actually dreaming about something weird (sure does,dreams are always weird) I was actually fighting against some badass,and the process was kinda cool,hahaha... And eventually I saw a girl (she's really adorable wey) And with a I-don't-know-what-happened,she came onto me and hug me tightly... Uh,That was actually my 1st ever time to be hugged by someone wey... And there was a piece of silence for minutes...

*Puff* Woke up with my eyes open wide,went silence for a few seconds... It was just a dream,but seriously I could really feel the warmness and the way to be hugged,as if it's on the reality! Ended up with a sigh... And kept on recalling about it,maybe that might be a sign of something good for me?? Hmm,who knows? God knows,hahaha...

No comments: