Thursday, September 17, 2009

I need a massage right now!! Anyone?!

17th of September 2009,Thursday...

Wheeeeeeeee~ At last,our trial exam's spree was ended yesterday! Bwahahahaaaa... 2 weeks of torment finally comes to an end,I'm so excited about it as if SPM has just finished wey! After SPM,I simply can't imagine how mad and insane I can be,first thing I'm soooo gonna scream for the joy and then roll on my bed for like 20 rounds,XD Then,lots and lots of activities will be done for sure! Sports,party,yum cha,everything! Wheeeeeeeee~ And I swear to god,that I will get rid of my belly and keep myself fit,I'm working on it for bout months ago,and what I need now is the extra time for me to have some extra sports to get rid of my fats! ROAR!!

Phew... At last I'm able to log into my blog and have a post,been so busy with books and exercises (actually,not really la =P)

Aaah,yesterday went for futsal for 2 hours right after our tuition... It has been a looong looong time since our last futsal session due to our trial exam,so then we were all so damn craving for some sports! Had a lot of fun,at the same time got my thighs,hips,and calf cramp,so damn pain wey! I can barely walk for now,like seriously... Anyhow,had a lot of fun yesterday,was running like mad. Hohohoooo~

Hmm,tomorrow will be going off to Perak,and Sunday will be going to KL wey~ Bwahahahahaaaa,now it's time for me to relax and unwind~ Cheeers!!

No comments: