Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm awake~ I'm awake...

18th of September 2009,Friday...

Wuahahahahaaaa,it's 5.16am in the morning right now and I'm still here blogging while everyone's having their sweet dream. Cus later on will be going off to Perak luu... Actually for me,going back to Perak is a golden opportunity for me to relax and have some rest,but then there's nothing much could be done,no Astro,no MSN,no Facebook! Arrrgh,how can i survive without these things around me!

Oh,went out for dinner with Zheng along with her sis and her friends... At first was because mom and dad were going out for dinner,and so called up Zheng for dinner. Went for Bak Kut Teh and Oriental for our yum cha session... Guess what,by the time that I got up into her car,we started giggling and laughing with some stupid,silly and dirty jokes,LoL... What a day...

Well then just now was having DoTA or else I'm soooo gonna miss my DoTA for almost a week!!

Bee Hun + DoTA~


Luckily,this time mom and dad have their plan to go down to KL for 2 days or maybe 3... Hohohooo~ At least I won't be rotting at Perak luu,gonna go for movies and chicks! Wheeee~ I mean,search for leng lui~ Hohohohoooo~


Well well,I won't be sleeping for now until the sun rises up high~ ^~^ And later I'll sleep in the car 99! That was always my plan! =D

No comments: