Friday, September 4, 2009

Speechless... =_="

4th of September 2009,Friday...

After a looong day of revision in my room,(hahaha,actually not very long jer) XD Jeon phoned up to call me for basketball. At first I was still considering about the pile of books which I need to stuff them all into my brain,but still,eventually I've agreed with jeon reluctantly,lolx...

That was a wise choice to get some fresh air instead of suffering myself in my room with those disgusting books! Uh~ Well,when I was waiting for my turn to get into the court,was actually practicing while waiting,and it so happened that a standard 3 boy took the ball,and when I approached to him,there goes something that hurts me deep down into my heart~ T_T

BanaNa: Aaaaaaah~ (stretched my arms wide and walked towards him,as if I'm gonna RAPE him! =P)

Boy: Yeeer,you face looks like...

BanaNa: ???? Looks like????

Boy: Looks like raksasa.aaaaa~ (runs away while LOL-ing)

BanaNa: (swt) = __ =" (smiling with him despite of my broken heart T_T)


LOL,soon all the fellow knew about it,uh... I was somehow... Criticised by a standard 3 kiddo?! Omg,that's heart breaking man... T_T

No comments: