Friday, September 11, 2009

Finally~

11th of September 2009,Friday...

Uuh,was tooo busy with my revision lately,seriously... Sampai insomnia you know?! Ish ish... Each and every night I need to roll on the bed for hours before I could really get to bed... But I wasn't nervous about exam,well at least not THAT nervous la... Hehee... Hmm,I think I'm feeling guilty for my insufficient revision ba,haha,that's the reason why i think. =P

Guess what? I've finally got my spec on!! LoL,actually this should be done loooooong ago... Back to form 3,I can still clearly remember my vision by that time. I was already having a bad eye sight by that time,but yet why didn't I request for a spec?? Well,the reason's stupid,seriously stupid... Was because that,my mom and dad always said something like this to me... And it seriously freaked me out that I don't even dare to tell them I'm having eye sight problem wey!


Dad: Aiyaaa Boy,playing computer again ah! Don't you spoil your eye sight I tell you,or else It's gonna be really mafan in the future eh!

Me: Hanah hanaah,I got rest maaa~

Mom: Boy aaa,sit properly when you're reading your books laaa...

Me: Honaaah,luan eh... @_@



Now,ended up like this... =_=" And years after years (actually it was about 2 years of time nia,hehe) I've been seeing things in a blurry condition for about 2 years wey! Arrgh,Kinda regret for my stupid act for not telling my mom and dad that I need a spec URGENTLY!!!

Actually I've been wanting to tell both of them bout it,but it requires alot of courage to do that wey,I'm scared to get scolded by them wey! Well,finally I've decided to tell them... That was bout last week,I told dad first,and his reaction was...

Dad: Aiyooo... You see,I told you to sit properly when you're reading,as your mom said... You need to blah blah...

Boy: *diam diam*



And it took me for another few days to tell mom... And there goes the conversation...


Me: Hey Ma aah,I need a spec ei...

Mom: Why? Aiyaaa...

Me:
Cus I need it loo

Mom: Ok loo,tomorrow tell dad to fetch us to Milan and get one...


Phew,by that time I was like so damn relief wey! Hahahaaa~ Kinda regret for that... Delayed for about 2 years,uugh! Stupid me...

And here's my lovely spec~ With 150 power lens each~


SUB~



Hehehehee~

Gonna take sometime to get used to it~ Wheeeee~

2 comments:

iVan Chong said...

hahaha. last time i used to admire my bros for wearing specs. now i hate it -_-

BanaNA said...

LoL,I'm not that happy to wear it,but I'm happy because I can finally speak it out to my parent,2 years of time wei! That's hard for me to see sometimes, T_T