Monday, January 18, 2010

Drive babeh drive~

18th of January 2010,Monday...

Driving is fun! (For now) I've heard countless people who have been complaining that driving isn't as fun as it looks like,or some said it sucks especially when you're stucked on the congested traffic,that's gonna drive a person crazay~ But for me,I still think that it's fun as it's still something new and fresh for me.

My first experience on a wheel wasn't that smooth,in fact it's actually a nightmare for me! Was actually gonna drive under Uncle A but due to some reason,Uncle B got me into the car. Well,he is a very fussy person and everyone who had been with him eventually got fed-up with him. I was actually thrilled by the stories told by the other.But shit!! I was the one who kena!

Being a newbie that haven't even started driving on the track before,Uncle B asked me to drive on the street duh! Gosh,that's total madness! That wasn't a good one for me,and he had been nagging bout this and that for all day long! Aaaaaaah~



Hohooo... Now that I've already got my L,will be going for a 8 hours of intensive practice in order to get my P,wush wush~

No comments: