Saturday, January 16, 2010

Freedom!

16th of January 2010,Saturday...

Howdy peeeeps!! Miss me?? I know you did,XD ~At last I've got my lappie in full control for now,no more queueing for my turn to use my lappie or whatsoever! It's been a while since I last published my post and today onwards,I'll be updating my blog for each and everyday,hohohoo!!

Bro went back to K.L yesterday and that's the reason why I'm able to get my blog updated. Though I must confess that I'm kinda happy when my bro actually gone back to K.L . I know that I'm a bitch,but to be frank It's kinda lonely to be alone at home when my parent goes out for dinner. And now I'm being alone duh,lol... Anyone who is willing to come over to accompany? ='(

Hmm... It's been too long and I've accumulated tons of things to be updated,I'll be needing some time to get these done. Gonna stop here for now,cus I'm actually having DoTA right now,hehee... Will be updating sooner or later =D

3 comments:

henghee said...

I thought bitch is for girl?

iVan Chong said...

I thought Boon Siew is a girl?

BanaNA said...

swt la you both... @_@