Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's 2010 !!

3rd of January 2010,Sunday...

Houhouu~ It's 2010 already! Happy new year peps! A brand new year starts with a brand new life! (but there isn't much difference duh)

I just can't have the time to update my blog on the right time. And AGAIN! The reason is simple and I'm sick of repeating it from time to time,just forget about it. *Duuuh Anyhow,my lappie will gain his very own independent for like another 7-10 days,by that time I'll have my own sweet time using my own lappie,muahahahaaaa~

Enough crapping there... Well,for those who went for National Service yesterday or maybe on your way down,may god bless you and all the best for you people! =P

Hmm... Though I could hardly use my lappie now,but now I just don't have the mood to write! The time for me to touch my lappie is so damn limited weh! Shooooooot!

Bye,for now...

No comments: