Friday, January 22, 2010

Random~

22nd of January 2010,Friday...

Here's something random,very random indeed... Days before,was chatting with my bro,the main topic was about the performance of his favourite football club- ManU. During our conversation,he had some complaints about one of the player of his very own beloved football club. And eventually,he drawn something which I felt like its kinda nice,though its drawn by using MSN's handwriting,but it looks kinda cool for me,hohohoo...

So here it is,in my blog... Random huh? Sure does~

Valencia- thumbs up

Nani- mlm

lol...


Hmm... Bought this chocolate bar for the very first time,which I've always been wanting to buy. Why?? Because its way too expensive,it cost around RM3+ for only 2 bars of chocolate,I would rather go for a packet of Mister Potato instead,but that day I just get it into the trolley without thinking twice. Ugh...



I was wondering what is so special with this chocolate bar,its like those ordinary choc bar filled with some cream in it,that's all. But after having a taste on it,I knew what's the different, =) Anyhow,it's very nice.

That it,all I wanna say is that this chocolate is... NICE to eat ^,^


Random uh? Heheheee...

No comments: