Thursday, January 28, 2010

Education is a kinda investment,agree?

28th of January 2010,Thursday...

Recently I'm bothered by some issues which I believe most of the teenagers of my age are having the same problem- What's next for my education? Hmm... All the while,my parent never really stop me from choosing any colleges that I would I like go to,I know that I'm very fortunate because I don't really have a serious economical burden,huge thanks to dad for his hard work everyday to sustain the entire family! =D (no offence to anyone)


So then,after some discussion with mom and dad,I've decided to go for Taylor! Wheeee~ But then it's darn costly weh,I bet you guys know that too... Though I've already made my choice,but still I'm feeling bit guilty because of the $$ that dad's gonna "invest" on me is gonna be a big one.

To be honest,I'm not good in study,but my bro does... And yet he is now in UTAR which the fee is almost half of Taylor's (If I'm not mistaken) Make no mistake,I'm not talking bout the standard,I'm talking bout the $$
...

Aish... Last few days mom asked me to pack up my reference books cus she's gonna give it to someone. And then I realised something while I was packing those books into the plastic bag. Guess what?! They're still freaking new!

To be frank,the one and only one book that looked bit OLD will be Biology... Hohohoooo~

No comments: