Monday, January 4, 2010

That's a relief~

4th of January 2010,Monday...

At last,I'm now approaching nearer towards my "L" licence!! Actually,it's just the beginning of the entire process but I'm feeling as if I've already completed a unbelievable task,hohoo~ What I'm talking bout is that I've already past my Undang's test which I thought I could have ruined it earlier before, =P

And today,it so happened that this fellow~ Wee Yeong Kang


v


V


V


V




As you guys know that the passing mark is to be 42 question out of 50 and this fellow got exactly 42 of it right! Lucky ass... Earlier before while we were having some practice,he was the only one who failed in his first attempt on the computerized exercise. Hoho~


And this will be mine!! 46 out of 50!! XD


The examination took us for about 23 minutes to complete but we've wasted for almost 5 hours doing nothing just because of the lousy teacher,ugh~

Phew~ This is worthwhile for a big sigh of relief for me,cus I didn't really study on the text book given. Hohoho... At last,after the 5 hours of lecturing or better said as crapping in the hall before I could take my exam,and some other 5 hours of examination,now I'm done with it~ It's time to drive~ Wheeeeeeeeee...


No comments: