Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back to T.I

23rd of February 2010,Tuesday...

Back online at last,hohooo~ Had a great time with cousins and relatives at granny's house. And now I'm missing all those mouth-watering foods that I had during CNY weh! How nice if I were to have those food wherever and whenever I want. =) CNY is always a great opportunity for family members to reunite,isn't that nice?

Anyway,all the while granny's neighbour is having a couple of dogs,they(the dogs) used to stay on the car porch rather than inside the house. This time when I was there,there is another dog there and this one looks way better than the previous 2,though they aren't the same breed...

His body size is as big as an adult male dog,but the fact is that he's just a puppy still! A 8 months old puppy that is,how BIG!

Having foods and ang pau could be wonderful during CNY,but the weather is freakishly HOT! I just don't get it,every year it's been the same. Besides,granny's house doesn't have any air-con and what I did to cool myself down was to bathe myself several times per day,that's all I could do and it doesn't really help much as I'll be sweating after some few minutes duh...

Except for those dinners and feasts we had,all I did during CNY was playing some offline games with my cousins to kill off the time...


One day,when I was in the car with granny and dad something came up in my mind while I was listening to dad and granny's conversation. Dad was pointing towards those landmarks in the town to granny,but she seemed couldn't really listen to what dad was talking about,cus lately her hearing ability is getting worse... Dad was kinda sad,and same goes to me... *sigh* How much I wish mom and dad will always be healthy!


Granny rocks!


Hmm... I just realised that I've got only a few photos taken during CNY duh,gonna capture more for next year...

No comments: