Saturday, February 27, 2010

Job done!

27th of February 2010,Saturday...

Wheeeeee~At last,after hours of driving session under the scorching hot sun,now that I've finally passed the darn driving test weh! =D For those of you who've already got your licence,I know some of you passed the test with ease,but I guess you guys were once as anxious as I was before the test =)

Well,I had my test on Thursday actually and it'll probably be my last time to step my foot into "Yakin Pandu" Among the 100+ candidates who took part in the test,majority of them were Malays and only about 10 of us were Chinese over there,ish...

Anyhow,everything went fine prior the test but when it was about to be my turn,there were 2 candidates doing the side-parking session at the same time,out of a sudden I witnessed a scene where both of them knocked down a pole respectively! I was like, OMG... It doesn't looks great for me...

Somehow,I've managed to get everything right with EASE of course,=D Now that I'm waiting for my licence P and I'm ready to test drive an automatically functioned Mercs Benz instead of a manually functioned Viva and or Kelisa weh... =X

No comments: