Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tulaness overwhelm !

11th of February 2010,Thursday...

Madness!! I just don't understand what's fxxking wrong with me today! Was grumbling with vulgarities since early in the morning,that's sooooo bad. It all started when I first saw Benny's turd,it was like so BIG?! But the thing was I have done with my shower by that time,and after cleaning up Benny's poo. I was like sweating all over again,that kinda pissed me off duh!

Noon time,was playing an offline game as usual but the process wasn't that pleasant. Was so mad that I barely lost control and bang my head to the wall cus I was losing the game completely! Anyway,I didn't bang my head,but instead I smacked the wall with my fists and all those dirty words came out,stupid eh?

Night time,Benny poo'ed AGAIN!! This time,it scattered all over the floor and the worst part was the pile of HUGE turd that even attracted those bloody BIG flies! Ewwww... Poor Benny just lain on the floor with his eyes close while I was grumbling,sorry weh! =D

Hmm... I wonder wtf is wrong with me... Anyhow,feeling better,for NOW... Gonna have another update later,hohooo...

No comments: