Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nokia E72 looks nice~

9th of February 2010,Tuesday

All the while dad,mom and me have got enough our own cellphone. Each of our phone have got their very own problem that always drives us mad. Though mom's cellphone and mine are having some malfunctions,but it's still okay for both of us to use as we're not having million-dollars phone calls each day,but that's different for dad,he does have to answer this kinda phone call, =P

So then,he was so fed-up with his darn Nokia 9500,hoho... Seen this phone before?


brick-like antique! You can only find these in the museum I guess...


And yesterday,he came back with a brand new phone,it's still a Nokia,but it's something NEW,in fact a very new model...
E72

Aww,looks very cool weh! I was like :

" Dad! You know how does this phone works bo,wanna change with mine? It's easier to be used "
=P

I'm sooo gonna change my K-770,it's getting worse wey! The button are sucks,hardly able to text with the buttons,besides the camera is like so random,sometimes if work,sometimes it doesn't . Especially when I need snap photo during a party or something,jezzzz!

Sob sob,mom and dad will be going out for dinner tonight,gonna tapau and eat alone duh,anyone who is willing to come over to accompany me? T____T

Going off to tapau,tata...

No comments: