Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bad news for you~

6th of February 2010,Saturday...

Awww... Back in a few years from now,it so happened that my dad insisted to somehow help my bro to keep his licence P, just because that my dad felt that it could be unsecured if my bro were to bring his P along to KL by the time he was bout to proceed to his further study in his Uni...

And months ago,my mom just realised that it is time to change my bro's P into... Err,you know... Well then,my mom asked the whereabouts
of the licence,and the conversation was something like this...


Mom: Eh Pa,I just realised that ah ko's P need to renew liao nih... It's like going to expired ady eh...

Dad: *Stunned*

Mom: EH! What's wrong?!

Dad: I... Seems to forgot where is it...

Mom: HAR?! wtf ! You mean you've LOST it?!

Dad: Err,I think so...

Mom: You see la! Keep keep keep,everything also want to keep,now "phang ki" ady la,I also lazy want to say d la,*grumbling*


Ish ish ish... And lately,I've asked the guy who helped me on my driving lesson to try and figure out the best solution for it... Blah blah blah... After some explanation and finally the one and only one solution is to go and drive AGAIN! (I've asked whether there's another way for it,he said,"sorry" )

Hohoho,I know that you'll so gonna get mad once you know this T.B.L,but bo bian already,can't put the blame on dad too,though he lost your P,but the thing is,Uncle told me that your P had already "expired" or "died" around July in 2009,I think when mom realised bout it that time,your P had already bye bye d... So,it's partly your fault la actually,cus you yourself forgot bout it either, =P

P/S: Please don't get mad on dad and mom,they tried their best,so do I... Chill babeh! =D


Well well,gonna sleep for now,gonna wake up in 8am for my driving session duh,ish! NightZ!

No comments: