Friday, February 5, 2010

Maria~

5th of February 2010,Friday...

Yet another day... The daily routine of mine is as easy as ABC and probably the life that most are craving for. Anyhow,there was a slight different for today (Thursday) Night time,Mom and dad went out for dinner with their friends and usually mom would tapau for me or maybe I would just go out to have dinner with my own friends. Hmm... Instead of these,I had my dinner with a friend of mine in her house where her mom prepared the meal for us,that was nice... ^_^

Well,nothing really special,it's just something "different" for me to have my dinner whenever my parent is not around. =D

Hmm... Guess you people know who's Maria Sharapova,don't you? The glamorous tennis superstar who was once a hot topic among those tennis lover I believe. She's hot and beautiful,eh? Hehehee...


awww~

Well,weeks ago... It was the Australian Open(If I'm not mistaken) Where I found this picture on the paper which I found that it's quite "cute",lol...

She's like 翻白眼 after the defeat... LoL


Gonna sleep for now,tired duh... Nightz people...

No comments: