Thursday, September 9, 2010

Buddies day out =D

9th of September 2010, Thursday...

Time flies~ I've gone through almost half of my semester 2 by now, another half more to go and I'll say hello to semester 3.

Looked through the folder and saw this post, it was actually saved as draft since last month. Feel so bad that I've actually ignored ' it '. I remember that it was an awesome outing duh... Time to have some flashbacks now =D


Back before when the accommodation was done for residence to move in, we took a peek around before heading our way for Snowflake.





Giggling, joking, singing, poking, camwhoring, these were what we did in the car. Gosh, It was just so vivid in my head on how delighted it was! awww~








saaay 'cheeeeeeeeesssssssse...'


Dessert done, followed by dinner in Lat Jiu Pan Min





Heheheee... Kinda awkward to have so many photos with so little texts on this post, supposedly there should be more photos, but I just feel like removing some of them to balance up the ratio between photos and words in it.

Well, time for dinner, wheeee~


No comments: